Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA Voice

Options
  • 06-07-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Anyone done this yet?

Thinking about having ago, I think it might be a useful one to do these days.

What do ye reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭rickdangerouss

Hey.

I would take the exam now while its fresh off the block, It soon will start to use Labs and simlets etc.. Now it's just 50-60 Questions.

Also maybe try and do the CCNP wireless exam. They might do a Beta if they have not done it all ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

I would take the exam now while its fresh off the block, It soon will start to use Labs and simlets etc.. Now it's just 50-60 Questions

They use simulated switches in the exam at the moment, so you need to be up to speed on console commands etc.
    I heard that there are also some simulated networks that you have to debug.
    I'ld be interested to hear from anyone who's taken the CCNA recently;)

I do think the CCNA is very good to have though...

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

This is different from the normal CCNA, you need it as a prerequisite for the CCNA Voice.

Ive started doing the CBT nuggets, theres a lot of theory on comms. Alot of which I did for my degree. We'll see if it all comes back to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Whoops, sorry!

I should have read the thread name properly.
    Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Yeh they should have really called it something else.

It confused me too!

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement