Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 vs. 100 to launch in the UK this Friday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

rizzla wrote: »
    Yeah the live shows are easier, can also hear the host. Damn Alan Titchmarsh answer.

Still cant hear him.

Could the first night tho.

Stupid titchmarsh answer, i jumped right at the first one,thought i was great until i noticed no one else answered. :o

I must be in with a load of geeks cos they got the instant answer for the star trek one... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

CMpunked wrote: »
    I must be in with a load of geeks cos they got the instant answer for the star trek one... :pac:

I got that one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Anyone managed to get into the mob yet? Alternatively, does anyone know the best route to getting into the mob?? :P

Liber8or wrote: »
    Anyone managed to get into the mob yet? Alternatively, does anyone know the best route to getting into the mob?? :P

Cheat :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

I always get "Low Bandwith detected" Even though i have ports open and have a fast connection. So i never hear the presenter. :( Nor get in the mob (i know it's not related, but kust wanted to add it in) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Anybody else playing tonight?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I was playing but I'm tired of this game now. have been playing it every night since it started and have yet to be in the mob.

I know I'm unlucky but jaysis you'd think at this stage I'd have been picked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

It wont download fior me. Not impressed

I seen there was a guy on friday, who EVERY night i was online had the high score overall, something like 56 million odd.

Irish shirt, mad hair and face, think he had a molecule in and a "oooh" mouth.

Anyways, i noticed one of the rounds he was selected into the mob and got knocked out on a fairly easy question.

Second the round was finished he wasnt the top overall player anymore and some bloke with 39 mill was.

Can you imagine the guys frustration?! :p

Id love to know who he was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah christ was it that Mr Pibbles fella??

• Advertisement

Asmodean wrote: »
    Ah christ was it that Mr Pibbles fella??

was it like xxMrxxPiblesxx or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Hes had the highest score since the first time I looked. Must have been playing on the US beta too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Anyone know when this is coming out to buy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i think it'll be free for the first season - at least for gold members

Its going to be free all the time afaik. They are probably looking for a sponsor for it to fill in those stat breaks they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I think it might stay free (ad supported) for the foreseeable future for Gold members. There was talk in the US that you could 'buy a season pass' if you were a Silver member. Although It'd probably be cheaper to get a gold sub from eBay :)

Id say there will be a lot of companys jumping at the chance of having the spots in the game.

After all, who doesnt want a guaranteed 35,000 plus people seeing your ad on a daily basis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Any reason why it wont download on my xbox, no problems before thurs. And didnt play fri. Tried sat and said download not possible. In saying that i wasnt on time for either prixe night but was on time for ex play on sat.

Catherine of Aragon was French according to 1 vs 100 tonight... :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Liber8or wrote: »
    Catherine of Aragon was French according to 1 vs 100 tonight... :mad:

That's funny, seems to be a blind spot for them. That is, unless I'm wrong & Anne of Cleves really is Henry VIII's first wife & mother to Mary. Had that question yesterday when on a 30 question streak: royally disgusted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

how do you get part of the mob, im guessing being the "1" is pretty much impossible but is it a case of play every game every evening during the week and doing well to get part of the mob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Woot just won 400 points and a live arcade game :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

you got into the mob, well done.

I am a bit sick of being stuck in the crowd the whole time.

CKWPORT wrote: »

Ditto!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Is it an arcade game of your choice, or the one that's sponsoring the current game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Is it an arcade game of your choice, or the one that's sponsoring the current game?

The one they have shown during the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

CKWPORT wrote: »

I think alot of people are. It's gone from 90,000 people playing to about 25,000.

Mr Pibbles got to be the One tonight and then fcuked it up on his third question.

He even made a new gamertag XDR PIBBLESX. He must have figured that since he got in the Mob with his first one he wouldnt get in again.

Only 16000 on tonight. Numbers are decreasing each week.

Edit: Just noticed Pibbles is now in the Mob. Scam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

he's in the mob every week, wasn't playing tonight but if he was the one tonight thats his second time cause he was the one when it started a few weeks ago. i'm kinda fed up with this, being in the crowd all the time is boring and im never gonna get in the mob cause i don't play the extended play during the week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭killyoutodeath

bucks73 wrote: »
    Mr Pibbles got to be the One tonight and then fcuked it up on his third question.

He even made a new gamertag XDR PIBBLESX. He must have figured that since he got in the Mob with his first one he wouldnt get in again.

Only 16000 on tonight. Numbers are decreasing each week.

Edit: Just noticed Pibbles is now in the Mob. Scam.

Apparantly he was banned or something but he is now back i see...he has a 3rd account called something queen i cant remember the exact name but they were chosen as the one aswell. Think they would cop on that they cannot win anything because you cannot get prizes if you are in america because your location is registered to you xbox.

Advertisement