Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 vs. 100 to launch in the UK this Friday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Some of the other responses seem to say that you only need one Gold account, and others can join in as guests accounts (like with Halo 3, etc.). The down side is that they can't win prizes though.

Still it'd be worth it for a laugh - particularly if you could have up to four players locally.

Does anyone know what time this will be starting tomorrow night? The web site just says that it's on 10th, and should be on for about two hours but no start time ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Does anyone know what time this will be starting tomorrow night? The web site just says that it's on 10th, and should be on for about two hours but no start time ...

It's on from 7:30pm to 9:30pm. http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/news/1vs100-launch-date.htm

Really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

feck, i got a match on during those hours!

You can now set a reminder on your xbox. Should be in the games marketplace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Whoop, I only noticed this now, defo gonna give it a shot :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Is there a program we can-predownload on the marketplace?
    Or it is in a streamed fashion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Is there a program we can-predownload on the marketplace?
    Or it is in a streamed fashion?

Couldnt find anything, must become available right before 7:30 or after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Yep...once you go into the show you will be promted to download the app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

3 % complete on the download,Although i've got 2!One is 23mb ish and the other 40mb+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

I click to set a reminder and it download some sort of app for it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i clicked set reminder and then a pop up came up to say 1-100 downloaded but i cant see it anywhere.

anyone wanna offer a hint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I clicked to set a reminder but no download or anythin happened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

the reminder just poppped up and i pressed the middle x on my controller and the gfame started straighth away. should be fun.

will let ya all know how i do LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Am in too, seems impressive so far, live commentry from some english chappy

...And everyone is super thick. All over after 1 question.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

i heard that english lad say there's no prizes cause it was still in beta. i heard there was prizes

Real prizes tonight? I should've gotten a free game and 400 MS Points if they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Game for me is very slowly loading :)

CapRooney wrote: »
    i heard that english lad say there's no prizes cause it was still in beta. i heard there was prizes

Next week theres prizes. That was hilarious guy eliminated after 1 question, anyone remember his gamercard?

CapRooney wrote: »

FFS.

• Advertisement

Anyone been in the mob yet?

A-Trak wrote: »
    Anyone been in the mob yet?

Yup.

announcer just said 59,000 people playing this session, so being in with a chance to be either in the mob or the one is slim, :(

At least I think I'm in the mob. :pac: Fairly sure I am since I keep "winning prizes".:rolleyes:

And I'm in the mob:D

Also not getting any commentary from any english guy, just the woman presenter.

amacachi wrote: »
    Also not getting any commentary from any english guy, just the woman presenter.

Me neither. Just the odd snippet at at the start, nothing now.

amacachi wrote: »
    At least I think I'm in the mob. :pac: Fairly sure I am since I keep "winning prizes".:rolleyes:

You get blue lights around your name, and at he start of the game it states what group your in (Crowd or mob.)

It shows what prizes 'the one,' has won after each correct answer.

****sake, more prizes I'd've gotten if this wasn't Beta. Probably be the only week I'll ever get into the mob. :(

Heh, the majority of the mob thought that the cost of the NHS last year was 69p per taxpayer. I'm Irish and had a fair idea it'd be more than that. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Just noticed, pressing Y makes you do things. Way more fun than the actual game. :D

Advertisement