Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 vs. 100 to launch in the UK this Friday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

I feel dumb with these questions :(

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

Great, it appears that 1 Vs 100 has fubar'd my xbox. I now am getting an error in the dashboard saying that channel content is not available and cannot see any content other than my friends and current game. :mad:

Edit - as soon as I post this it all comes back - was like that for a good 20 mins though... Something is up with all this !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

:D A Christy Brown question. Excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Ronan wrote: »
    Great, it appears that 1 Vs 100 has fubar'd my xbox. I now am getting an error in the dashboard saying that channel content is not available and cannot see any content other than my friends and current game. :mad:

Edit - as soon as I post this it all comes back - was like that for a good 20 mins though... Something is up with all this !

if your on eircom its there fault, it wasnt working for me and a few of my friends so we switched to opendns and worked straight away. eircoms been a bit messed up lately and theres a big thread in the nets and comms forum about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Superhard wasn't much fun, a lot of guesswork from me :( Only got 46% accuracy, but managed to get over 105k.

Seemed to be a lot of Olympic questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

you have to wonder how many people try to google stuff when playing it.

played for the first time there. good fun I must say. first game was really tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    you have to wonder how many people try to google stuff when playing it.
    You really don't have much time to Google stuff.. not to mention losing out on speed bonus.

Missed it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

mailrewop wrote: »
    if your on eircom its there fault, it wasnt working for me and a few of my friends so we switched to opendns and worked straight away. eircoms been a bit messed up lately and theres a big thread in the nets and comms forum about it

Cheers mate, but I am already on opendns. There is a thread on xbox.com's forum, seems there are a lot of people having similar problems. Joys of beta I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Superhard wasn't much fun, a lot of guesswork from me :( Only got 46% accuracy, but managed to get over 105k.

Seemed to be a lot of Olympic questions.

I think I'll be giving superhard a miss in future myself, I got around the same but it was alot of guess work too which didn't amount to much fun at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

got an 75% answer rate tonight though as soon as anything sport related came up I got it wrong :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

What was up with it? The Primetime channel said that it finished at 8 for me but it went on till 9:30. I was able to get into the 2 games up till 9 because my friend invited me but then I kept on getting an error for the last game and it wouldn't let me join.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

What was up with it? The Primetime channel said that it finished at 8 for me but it went on till 9:30. I was able to get into the 2 games up till 9 because my friend invited me but then I kept on getting an error for the last game and it wouldn't let me join.

In the Primetime Channel these are featured games, these have an orange banner. If you move up or down till you get to the part with 1 vs 100 at the header you'll see green show's that start from 6.30, Pan Euro and something else there called. Each show goes on for 30mins, If you just hang around in the lobby when one game finishes, you'll be put into the next one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Crazy amount of sporting questions I didn't think it was the sporting night :p (moan).
    Good fun though. Considering that you don't get all of the dumb brakes you do in the live show each time the one changes I think I might prefer these shows.

rizzla wrote: »
    In the Primetime Channel these are featured games, these have an orange banner. If you move up or down till you get to the part with 1 vs 100 at the header you'll see green show's that start from 6.30, Pan Euro and something else there called. Each show goes on for 30mins, If you just hang around in the lobby when one game finishes, you'll be put into the next one.
    Oh I know that. But in the 1 VS 100 blade it still just said it was from 20:00-20:30. If I was in 1 VS 100 and stayed till the next show, it would just give me an error and say I had to restart. Then it would say that all shows are finished for today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Oh I know that. But in the 1 VS 100 blade it still just said it was from 20:00-20:30. If I was in 1 VS 100 and stayed till the next show, it would just give me an error and say I had to restart. Then it would say that all shows are finished for today
    Here's the schedule for the rest of the week.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/live/1vs100/fullschedule.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Fingleberries, On the first night it was launched (friday) were you playing against me for the whole night?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭MrSparkle

Superhard was an apt name for last nights show. Guessing for a lot of questions isn't much fun! I'd say there's a lot of googling going on.

It looks like fun though, must give the general trivia a go tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭travispickle8

Whats the story with extended play then ?? when I played on Friday the first show there was a presenter and numerous the ONE's I don't know if I was in the mob or crowd, but all this week there is no presenter and no "ONE" just about 37 questions.. where is the live shows ????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The live games are at the weekends with the presenter, prizes and the one vs the mob. During the week its extended play which is just everyone thrown into the mob answering questions for fun.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Fingleberries, On the first night it was launched (friday) were you playing against me for the whole night?
    I knew the other player name looked familiar :D

Yeah, that was me and a mate of mine playing... It was a good laugh.

• Advertisement

I knew the other player name looked familiar :D

Yeah, that was me and a mate of mine playing... It was a good laugh.

Thats mad, cos the third guy that was there was from dublin too.

How did you get your mate set up on your console?

How did you get your mate set up on your console?
    Just plugged in a second controller and pressed start, they got to use a 'Guest' account to play along. They just get a copy of my Avatar with a Red T-shirt with a '1' on the front.

It looks like you can have up to four people on the one console (with up to three Guest accounts á la Halo 3), or if they all have Gold accounts they can sign in as themselves if their profile is on the Console, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Playing now :)

Anyone else with Eircom having MASSIVE trouble getting on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Anyone else with Eircom having MASSIVE trouble getting on?
    ** cough **

DNS

** cough **

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Why is there two empty seats next to me?:(

basquille wrote: »
    ** cough **

DNS

** cough **

Thanks ;)

But i redirected my DNS last night but its just not working at all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Decent enough auld fun, couldn't play for the full 3 and half hours every night though. Can't wait for the football quiz on Thursday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

finding the extended play a bit boring after awhile but its still good and theres some load of skiing questions

• Advertisement

Extended Play is really boring now..no prizes so there's no aim or excitement to the show.. It's just answering questions...at least if Extended Play followed the normal 1 VS 100 format it'd be fun :)

Advertisement