Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

proof of indepentent mature student

Options
  • 06-07-2009 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I need to prove my independent mature student tatus and am wondering how much proof do they require, i have esb bills from address before xmas, but didnt change esb bills into my name in new apartment untill may of this year, will this be ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭silasrat

you should be fine because the esb bills you have will still prove you were living independantly, as far as i know there's space on the form for previous addresses, if your unsure go to www.cdvec.ie and there's a contact number down the bottom left. I had to ring them for advice on the form and they couldnt have been more helpful and friendly.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭celod

Just wondering, does a mobile phone bill count as proof? Other bills such as ESB, Gas etc. are not in my name.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Local authority accepted TV licence from me.

Advertisement