Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New laws, are there any?

Options
  • 06-07-2009 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I keep hearing that the .223 caliber is going to be classed as a ristricted caliber after summer, how true is this?
    Also, all firearms owners, will have to have a monitored alarm fittted to their homes, is this also true?

Thanks,

Keelan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Keelan wrote: »
    I keep hearing that the .223 caliber is going to be classed as a ristricted caliber after summer, how true is this?

Not at all.
    Also, all firearms owners, will have to have a monitored alarm fittted to their homes, is this also true?

Wouldn't bet on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

oooh !! those Chinese whispers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

good job I'm changing from a .223 to a little .22(-250) that extra .003 is just too much hassle ;):D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Keelan
    there are people out their that thrive on spreading bad news and gossip only to see how much it annoys people. I havent heard any of the above rumours

but I did hear they want to insist that all firearms are painted bright pink and be covered in flowers. Black is no longer to be used :)

like these??

pinkgun.jpg

images.jpg

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

never heard anything like that at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

like these??

pinkgun.jpg

images.jpg

:D:D

FS.... your only supposed to post photos of your personal firearms in the hardware section.:D

Hezz700 wrote: »
    FS.... your only supposed to post photos of your personal firearms in the hardware section.:D

They are!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Keelan

Keelan

but I did hear they want to insist that all firearms are painted bright pink and be covered in flowers. Black is no longer to be used :)

:D:D:D.......Thanks all..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,358 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

but I did hear they want to insist that all firearms are painted bright pink and be covered in flowers.

I thought the new CZ Scout was quite nice.

cz09_452-ScoutPink_png_400x128_q85.png

Advertisement