Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blue Square Real Madrid

Options
  • 06-07-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm about to set up a new file tomorrow with BSP team Ebbsfleet Utd. Some of you may remember that they were bought by a football online forum last year. I'm going to pretend that this investment freed up 2million quid for this seasons transfer kitty (unrealistic...i know) to see if it can push me to the prem on 5/6 years.

So...

I'm going to buy a brand new starting 11 and I was wondering between us could we come up with a Lower League Galacticos for approx 2 mill. Ifnothing else its a good thread for lower league players as I know a lot of you have found cheap gems from the "Lets win everything" thread

If you could put in the player name, cost price and team it would be great. So far I have:

DC: Ryan Bennett - Grimsby

Thanks a mil,

RFM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Matty Wolfenden - Oldham - Got him for about 10k, scores goals for fun playing behind the striker

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Real FM

Thanks mate, I also got a tip to load the reunion leagues if your managing a lower league club. Does anyone know what these are?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Colin Healy from Cork City. Recent Irish international for only 100K.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Real FM wrote: »
    Thanks mate, I also got a tip to load the reunion leagues if your managing a lower league club. Does anyone know what these are?
    It's a French colony. Though you won't be able to load the leagues, just the players.

A lot of talented youngsters have come from there, like Florent Sinama-Pongolle.

I've just started the season with pretty much a brand new 16:

Grondin (Reunion)

Scott(Bury)--O'Leary(Swansea)--Bennett(Grimsby)--Caro( Reunion)

Wolfenden(Oldham)--Javary (Reunion)--Soley(Free)--Demontagnac(Free)

Zozulya(D. Kiev)--Galuppo(Carras)

And then the bench is made up of reunion players and 1 original squad member. I'd seriously recommend adding Reunion player to a file if your doing LLM. They've all really low wages and are free...happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I decided to try this myself, but how did you manage to get those players to play in the BSP?

For example, I tried to sign Wolfenden, had a bid of 11k accepted, offered him 4k per week (even though he was only earning £400 per week at the time) and he wouldn't accept the contract because he just didn't want to play in a lower division.

I don't know to be honest! He said the exact same when i was offering the contract. I only offered him 2k and he then went on to accept! It was the same for Bennett aswell, he even had a contract offer from Barnsley.

Advertisement