Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Balbriggan

Options
  • 06-07-2009 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Was in Lidl today just after 2pm and hadn't got a coin for the trolley so carried my shopping around in my plastic bags until I got to the till.

There was a guy and his two friends behind me getting a few things and one of the guys came up to me and helped me pack my bags and offered to carry them out to the car for me as he thought they were very heavy. As anyone that shops in Lidl knows, its a nightmare when you dont have a trolley as you are really rushed to clear your shopping from the counter so I was chuffed!

I was bright red with embarrassment and really happy that someone could take 2 minutes out of their day to help a stranger no matter how insignificant it might seem to some,unfortunately it doesn't happen too much anymore :(

Ps,just thinking now I hope he didnt help me cos thought I was pregnant :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Nice one Suzie, sure you meet the nicest of peeps in the Briggan :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

I know, thats true- he must not have realised I was a blow in though :D

Advertisement