Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Nokia 2630 charger?

• 06-07-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if somewhere knows where I can replace this cheapest in Dublin? I imagine if I go to Vodafone I will be ripped off...

Also I'm sure I could find one cheap on ebay etc but I need the replacement yesterday.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Any of the non network phone shops should be cheaper. Its the 2mm you need, and not he 3.5mm.

One place you could try is the one on talbot street, which i think is actually called the 'cheapest phone shop'

Ebay would be a fiver delivered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Afaik it takes the standard Nokia skinny charger.

You should be able to pick one up in any phone shop for <€20.

Ron DMC wrote: »
    You should be able to pick one up in any phone shop for <€20.

For €20 i would give you two!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Davy wrote: »
    For €20 i would give you two!

Hmmm... didn't realise they were that cheap, makes sense I guess, it's just a plug.

Don't have any need to get one any time soon myself anyway. I have currently got 6 chargers littered around the house in different rooms and am in the process of gutting another to use in conjunction with a dynamo on my bike. I tend not to lose things thankfully.

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Hmmm... didn't realise they were that cheap, makes sense I guess, it's just a plug.

Not only that, extremely poor quality. Since the release of the 2mm model, think ive had 3 got faulty, and of both models the 3X and the 5X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Think the deal on eBay is too good to pass up, I can use my brother's charger when he's around until the replacement arrives I guess.

Thanks for all the information.

And oh you're right it's the newer skinnier charger.

Advertisement