Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller for house calls...

Options
  • 06-07-2009 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey

I've to organise a friends hen party at very short notice (July 18th) in her house and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a fortune teller who will travel out for about 5.30pm and see about 5-6 people?

We have had different ones out before which were grand but looking for a really good one that has been accurate more than 70% of the time.

Any recommended ones details very welcome
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

What part of the country?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Gillo63

Ooops - sorry
    It's in Dublin 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ingridlawless

Gillo63 wrote: »
    Hey

I've to organise a friends hen party at very short notice (July 18th) in her house and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a fortune teller who will travel out for about 5.30pm and see about 5-6 people?

We have had different ones out before which were grand but looking for a really good one that has been accurate more than 70% of the time.

Any recommended ones details very welcome
    Thanks

I know you wanted a Spiritalist Medium Clarvoidant for july but just for future reference there is a Guy called Larry in Dublin he does house parties in all of Ireland his Phone Number is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 12 nerak1984

Larry isnt good at all and 70 euro is way to much to charge especially when he got everything wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

yeah larry isnt great, was all over the place doing medium, tarot, angel and some other cards plus spiritual healing (do u feel the energy, ehh no) with me. should just stick to the mediumship as he nearly got some stuff right. with the cards im still waiting on his great predictions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

stepdoyle wrote: »
    yeah larry isnt great, was all over the place doing medium, tarot, angel and some other cards plus spiritual healing (do u feel the energy, ehh no) with me. should just stick to the mediumship as he nearly got some stuff right. with the cards im still waiting on his great predictions!

sorry wrong psychic! was sean in clonee i was talking about. never been to Larry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I went to a woman tonight. Here name is Grace and she is in a coffee shop called Moda in Rathmines every tuesday and thursday. I have never had my fortune told before but she was really good and so friendly. I have her flyer so if you need her number or anything just ask

I went to a woman tonight. Here name is Grace and she is in a coffee shop called Moda in Rathmines every tuesday and thursday. I have never had my fortune told before but she was really good and so friendly. I have her flyer so if you need her number or anything just ask

Hey, would be great if you could PM me her details. I used to work around the corner and had lunch there most days.

will PM you her number now. She is in moda every tuesday and thursday from 8-10 and its 15 euro for the crystal ball reading,palm reading etc or 25 for the tarot cards.

Jesus thats very cheap when you look at how much some charge!

• Advertisement

Yeah it is pretty cheap. In fairness,its the first time i have ever got anything like this done but she seemed to know her stuff. She said she has been doing it for about 13years. Will PM her number to you now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ssstefan

will PM you her number now. She is in moda every tuesday and thursday from 8-10 and its 15 euro for the crystal ball reading,palm reading etc or 25 for the tarot cards.

I have seen her, in 2000. All she had foreseen has happened, to my own astonischment. I would like very much to send her an e-mail. But wandering she is still in Cafe Moda (wich used to be Kaffe Mokka in m time). It would be worth to take a small journey from the Netherlands. Hope you can give me more information on her. I would be much obliged. Thanks,

-stefan-
    yesssstefan@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 46 pants20

there is a brilliant tarot card reader called Saphaire Rose.... she is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I know of a great fortune teller Maire she is based in Henry Place just of Henry she , I have been going to her for nearly two year now and she is amazing and very accurate... PM is you want her contact detail.

Advertisement