Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faerie Tattoo's

Options
  • 06-07-2009 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one who thinks that there is very few if any good faerie tattoo's?
    All the one's i seem to see around are small one's where the face is scrunched up and the fingers look horrible? Has anyone else noticed this?

Maybe if they were done on a bigger scale there would be some good pieces?

(This is not meant to cause offence to people who have a faerie tattoo)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Yeah its pretty rare to find a decent faerie tattoo. Maybe its because its a popular tattoo and the people who get them aren't into tattoos in a big way, so they scrimp on the size hence the lack of decent detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You looking for a nice faerie tattoo Raze? Want us to recommend someone for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ill draw one up for him! ^_^!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

smartass...I was just looking through a portfolio online and not one decent one among it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

emo!! wrote: »
    ill draw one up for him! ^_^!

Where's Emmet when you need him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

i have a faerie tattoo, it is quite large by comparisin to most faerie tats, and it is lovely (even if i do say so myself)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Captain Aileen

HI i would really like a faerie tattoo, but when i draw it, i mess up on the hands! It is hard to draw hands! Do you know were nice ones can be found? Some of the faerie ones ive seen look terrible. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

i want a faerie tattoo but there don't seem to be any artist capable of producing a decent one judging by the portfolios :(

have wanted for four years in honour of my little girl so it has to have quite specific elemants but i wouldn't even approach anyone for a drawing based on what i've seen so far.

very annoying as i can't get my other tats til this one is done and i can't get this one done unless it's going to be good!

Advertisement