Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters In Accounting

Options
  • 06-07-2009 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Basically i got a 2.1 degree in accounting and due to lack of employment opportunities out their at the minute and the fact that government fees are being implemented next year( i get a grant so therfore will not have to pay fees for masters this year) i was thinking about doing a masters. However im finding it extremely difficult to find all the colleges in ireland that do them and the ones i do their application dates seem to have passed! I had my heart set on waterford but it seems their date for application has passed though i have emailed them so fingers crossed.Can anyone tell me the colleges in ireland that do have a masters in accounting,preferably ones whos application date has not expired?please

Comments

Advertisement