Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Testees

• 06-07-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Hey guys just wondering have any of you caught this on FX its so funny i wonder are they making another season

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Great show, if yyou like it you should check out kennt v's spenny.Done by the same writer kenny hotz.New season is in production at the moment I think and is due in autumn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Cool i never heard of it but i will look it up for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,707 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the blind episode has to be seen

what a brilliant laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Meatwad wrote: »
    New season is in production at the moment I think and is due in autumn.

I'm pretty sure that it has been canceled:

http://tvcountdown.com/?c156=1

FX are pairing some new show with "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" this year, instead of "Testees" which followed it last year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I think this weeks episode on FX may have been the last. Enjoyable program though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭James Bong 79

jesus, i thought there would definitely be a second serie(theres an awful lot worse out there!!) the episode with the jellybean omelette was hilarious!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Yeah looks like won't be another season on fox which is really weird.I was following the show when it was on stateside and when it finished up on foxes site they had a production blog for testees where they talked about season 2, checked out the site again and the production blog is dead.There are rumours though on a few different sites that eiither showtime or VH1 are going to show a new season.Hope they do, it seems to be a crap time for decent shows lately, between Arrested Development, Reaper and everything else they seem to be just knocking off every show before they even hit their stride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I watched the first two episodes of this, didn't think much of it, so I stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Ah man has it really been canceled:(

Advertisement