Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Magic

• 06-07-2009 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi all, just love the look of the HTC Magic and just wondering if it will work on Meteor network? Or any other HTC touchscreen phones that will work on Meteor.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I imagine all GSM HTC phones will work no probs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

It will work on Meteor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭dinneenp

A friend is selling one.
    I'm just wondering:
    no problem in unlocking so can work with any network (I'm with Tesco!)
    are there a lot of apps available
    anything else worth noticing?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

dinneenp wrote: »
    are there a lot of apps available

It uses the Android Marketplace so if you check out the apps http://www.android.com/market/ here then you will get a better idea. I think it uses Paypal or Google Checkout for apps though (they arent charged to your contract). Its better than Samsung and LG but no where near the App Store on an iPhone / iPod Touch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I like the shape/size of the Magic. However a friend who has one said he'd recommend the iPhone.

A lot more apps for the iPhone though is a big pulling point and the media is meant to be more 'seamless' and internet browsing better....

• Advertisement
Advertisement