Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product code for banded 3 6220 classic

• 06-07-2009 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a 3 uk phone and would like to load it with the 3 ireland firmware instead but need a product code. It seems they block all traffic if you did not get the phone from them, I hope this works and it is not based of imei number in whihc case i will have to get one of their phones. Could someone with the phone take out the battery of their phone and reply with the product code it should be 7 digits probably starting 05

http://www.nokia.co.uk/get-support-and-software/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

try 0566909

EDIT: sorry misread the post, thought you wanted the uk product code :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

fribble wrote: »
    I have a 3 uk phone and would like to load it with the 3 ireland firmware instead but need a product code. It seems they block all traffic if you did not get the phone from them, I hope this works and it is not based of imei number in whihc case i will have to get one of their phones. Could someone with the phone take out the battery of their phone and reply with the product code it should be 7 digits probably starting 05

http://www.nokia.co.uk/get-support-and-software/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update

Thank you in advance

0568597: 6220c RM-328 3 ROI IE Black Cyan GV V2
    Davy wrote: »
    try 0566909

0566909: 6220c RM-328 3 UK GB Black _ Cyan GV V2 GV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fribble

Thank you very much for the fast response, will try updating this evening.

Advertisement