Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Degree in Accounting

• 06-07-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,I just got a 2.1 degree in accounting but i dont know what to do now. Giving the current economic climate not many places are hiring and honestly im not sure if i want to go down the accounting route wit more study and exams ahead.Basically im wondering what other areas can i go into with this kind of degree preferably one that would involve working 9-5,5 days a week and NO EXAMS. I understand this could be highly unrealistic but any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Do you want to work as an Accountant?
    Would you consider doing a hDip in Business so that you can get a grounding in Business + your A&F background?
    It really depends on where you want to work.

Advertisement