Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas clouds

• 06-07-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Hey ,

Another question I have recently leveled by engineering to 450 and im at lvl 73 myself . I have noticed that i can see gas clouds but what do i do with them how do i get them ?? very n00bish question but if you dont ask you wont know and we have to start some where i have no doubt that the ever informative kilth will be on to tell me :-)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

There is some kind of "extractor" which you can use to extract the bits and bobs out of them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Sarge wrote: »
    i have no doubt that the ever informative kilth will be on to tell me :-)
    Who? :(

Anyway, you can get Crystallized Air/Fire/Water etc... when extracting from these clouds. Use this http://www.wowwiki.com/Zapthrottle_Mote_Extractor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

can there be much money made from this then ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Kiith wrote: »
    Who? :(

Anyway, you can get Crystallized Air/Fire/Water etc... when extracting from these clouds. Use this http://www.wowwiki.com/Zapthrottle_Mote_Extractor.

I think he means your evil twin Kilth who swings by every so often and asks how everyones day is and how he can possibly help us.

It's truly horrifying, to be honest.
    Sarge wrote: »
    can there be much money made from this then ????

Yes, you can make crazy money out of this - well, you used to be able to back when Crystallized Air and Water were incredibly rare. Nowadays, you can certainly still make money and probably quite decently - but not nearly as much. Especially if you have an epic flyer.

Advertisement