Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSOV + USP shipping

Options
  • 06-07-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Just a quick question.

My friend ordered a pistol from RSOV and used UPS as the delivery method.
    So Total was E121.00 together with the shipping but when it arrived on his doorstep. UPS geve him a invoice for another E40.00 which has to be paid. Is this normal? after paying shipping charges during chechk-out from rsov he still has to pay additional from UPS. He then told me he wont order from RSOV anymore.. Any of you guys experienced this prob?

What would be a good suggestion to order from an online retailer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

The extra E40 was customs charges. If you (or your friend) are buying online I recommend Irish retailers. Quick delivery , friendly service (most of the time...) and warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Thats standard when you order anything from outside the EU, its not RSOV or UPS. Its the government's cut from the joys of VAT. TNT is cheaper though. I ordered a GBB from RSOV, with shipping it was €97 and I had to pay €26 at the door. I try to avoid UPS at all costs.

Advertisement