Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on area to live...

Options
  • 06-07-2009 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi All,

Just wanted to ask some Cork natives for advice on where I should look for apartments to live.
    I'm moving to Cork in the next couple of months, I'll be working on the model farm road, and am trying to figure out where the best area to live would be.. I also want to be on the Limerick side of Cork if possible..

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

I suppose it depends what you are looking for....

Do you have a car - do you need a parking space? will you be able / do you want to drive to work?

There are apartments on Farranlea Road, which would be walking distance from Model Farm Rd and also very near city centre.

I think if you are going for an apartment you may aswell be in the city centre. Lancaster Gate next to Jury's Hotel are supposed to be very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sf147

Yes, we'll need parking for 2 cars, and driving to work is no problem.. .

I suppose what I'm looking for maybe are areas that anyone might recommend, and areas that are no-go, if there are any... coming from Limerick, I'm just really conscious of not ending up in the wrong area LOL

Advertisement