Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints for women - yay or nay?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

OldGoat wrote: »
    It takes you an hour to drink a pint? In that case I'd be buying them for ya in glasses cos otherwise the beer goes flat and THAT is the true crime here. :)

:D I can get through them a bit faster once I get going! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Wheres the funnel option?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

To be honest, if saw a nice little blonde skulling a pint I'm not ashamed to say I'd be a little turned on. But that's totally different from a girl sitting looking at a pint for an hour, which is quite frankly a waste of a good beverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

A married mate of mine has forbidden his hen from quoffing pints in his company. So she left him. IMO she did fcuking right. What difference does it make?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I don't know what the big deal is! I always drink pints and love trying new beers. Some males are absolutely fascinated by this fact. It's become an like an urban legend at work for those who haven't been out with me. "Twee REALLY drinks pints?! REALLY?!" Pictures were taken for evidence :rolleyes:
    I'm not trying to make a crazy statement, I just like beer and would rather not rot my teeth on sugar filled alcopops for the sake of looking "lady like". Pfft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

cock robin wrote: »
    A married mate of mine has forbidden his hen from quoffing pints in his company. So she left him. IMO she did fcuking right. What difference does it make?

I think I know his wife. Is this her?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/24/94379110_35dce7c9fe.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Any man that has a problem with it obviously has a small Mickey.

Pints of vodka and cranberry all the way!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

nay...
    and women should only use those little plastic holders to smoke their cigarettes..

Advertisement