Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family GP

Options
  • 06-07-2009 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi everybody,
    i'm looking for a GP in Dublin 15, or nearby, for me and my family. We are going to have a baby towards the end of this month so it's very important that the clinic/doctor is well specialiced in babys.

Is there any you could recommend?

Thanks a lot,
    FT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

i went to the meridian clinic, they've one in roselawn and one in ongar (i think) and they've got heart monitors and stuff for the baby. the nurses are really helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Riverside clinc has good gps, practice nurses and a midwife on staff.
    I did dual care with them on my second and have found them to be a good over all family practice.

Riverside Medical Centre Mulhuddart vlge Dublin 15
    (01)6467888

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Have a look through this thread, as this question came up before and there are a lot of suggestions in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

Thanks a lot for the recommendations. It was very helpful. I'll check the clinics to see if they are taking on new people.

Advertisement