Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breaking o2 contract

• 06-07-2009 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Im on a bill pay with o2 just wondering does anyone know anything about cancelling my contract with them.

i went with an 18 month contract but now after 10 months want to switch provider, will they let me how much will they charge me ?

cheers

JOnny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You will generally be charged "monthly rental times number of months left". If your monthly rental is €20 / month and you have 8 months left you'll be charged €160.

You can ring up and switch yourself to prepay or go into another network shop and port out and they will send you a bill.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Random wrote: »
    You will generally be charged "monthly rental times number of months left". If your monthly rental is €20 / month and you have 8 months left you'll be charged €160.

You can ring up and switch yourself to prepay or go into another network shop and port out and they will send you a bill.
    What he said :pac:

Advertisement