Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Problems?

Options
  • 06-07-2009 10:37pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone having problems, not DNS related, with UTV? Not allowing me connect to the web for some reason, so using o2 on the mobile.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

I'm in Dublin and UTV is fine for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thanks. Seems to be a common problem I have with them but its been a while since it appaeared. Terrible support hours, anytime it goes wrong its after support hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Yeah, can't connect to the net since 2am this morning. Thought it would be resolved by now. Router's security log says there's a problem with CHAP authentication, not enough resources available. Tried two different routers so it's a problem at UTV's end.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

PPPoE failed on the diagnostics last night, worked okay this AM. The log was reffering a lot about a WAN DNS and connect reset by request of the peer.

Advertisement