Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piper Cub and Carson cs4 for sale.

Options
  • 06-07-2009 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have a Piper Cub and Carson cs4 for sale.

The Cub is in perfect condition, its 95% finished, it needs some work on the controls and the engine needs to be installed.

It has been flown once with its orignal engine(.62) without any hicups but this was too heavy so it was replaced with a .42. The .42 is brand new and hasnt been run.

It has everything thats needed to get it up in the air.

Included is the plane, both engins, ALL electronics, fuel tank, fule pump, starter motor.

Everything cost me around 280, im looking for 200ono for the lot, selling to fund a trip to the alps.

Also for sale is my carson cs4, great little car, spring on the pull start is shot, (new ones cost around E8).

Only have the reciver as I used the transmitter for both the plane and car.

Looking for 90ono for the car and reciver.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 benj321

how much for carson cs4 including postage to kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

have you any more details of the cub?
    What brand of kit is the cub?
    What are the engines?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

@Ben: Eh call it 100?

@spadder: I haven't a clue what brand it is, emm...the engine mount and engine need to be installed and the control bars for the rear controls need to be stregnthened (their bending), a little bit will need to be done with installing receiver, battery and fuel tank, if you had everything at hand itd be about a half days work.

Apologies for the late replies, was away for the past 2 weeks.

Edit: Will check what brand the engines when I'm up in the house!

if you still have the Carson cs4 on 13 or 14 of august i will defo take it off you

have you got any pics of the carson cs4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Hi liamo,
    I was away myself
    Is the Cub still for sale?

heya liamo will buy the carson cs4 off u will pm u my details

Advertisement