Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Bus to Oxegen?

Options
  • 06-07-2009 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Looking for a way to oxegen,has any one orgainised a bus.Three lads looking for away up,dont want to go with bus eireann.Can go from castlebar or ballina or surrounding areas.Post or pm with price and locaton

cheers
    gob

edit:
    Looking to go Thursday aswell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bonnie1810

Hey usually theres a bus goin to oxygen from castlebar (corduff i think) you can get tickets from music mega store (music shop opposite dunnes stores in castlebar) or star cabs (linnenhall st beside faddens) have a sign up about buses not too sure about prices!! Hope this helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Pop into linenhall cabs on linenhall street. Snake moran has a bus going up to oxygen. Only cost me thirty squid for a return ticket to slane. It will probably be around the same price going to oxygen.

Edit: Sister just came home with her ticket there. Cost her 50 euro and the bus is leaving at 8 on thursday morning.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Pop into linenhall cabs on linenhall street. Snake moran has a bus going up to oxygen. Only cost me thirty squid for a return ticket to slane. It will probably be around the same price going to oxygen.

Edit: Sister just came home with her ticket there. Cost her 50 euro and the bus is leaving at 8 on thursday morning.

Thats a disgraceful price is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Yep, its pretty expensive allright.
    I thought the slane ticket price was pretty reasonable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Seems expensive until you break down the costs of getting a train/bus to Naas, transfers to punchestown and back again. I find its alot less stress getting a local bus from Castlebar to gigs and the crack is always good on them too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement