Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Councillor Clare Daly on Vincent Browne.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,326 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

This is NOT a class issue. I already said that I think Dick Roche, who I think we will agree is very far from working class, is the most arrogant and rude politician by far.

As far as I'm concerned there isn't an "issue" with her, at all.

Her VB appearance was harmless from what I saw and I've seen other politicians being much ruder.

Either way, Leo is a big boy now. I'm sure he can get over the horror of being told he "...was speaking out of both sides of his mouth." I'm sure it's not the first time he's heard that one being fired at him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Rossibaby wrote: »
    Bunch of dickheads.
    Moderators, is this allowed or should I just throw abuse back.

Aside from which, anybody who thinks that a person's look has nothing to do with them being elected is just naive. There's a reason why Silvio tried to bring in ex models to run as candidates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Tony EH wrote: »
    Either way, Leo is a big boy now. I'm sure he can get over the horror of being told he "...was speaking out of both sides of his mouth." I'm sure it's not the first time he's heard that one being fired at him.

Especially when thats exactly what he was doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Look lads,Daly is a typical product of the wastelands that decry any initiative.

In Daly's ideal world, everyone would be supported by the mother state,so therefore, no use using your initiative,your god given talents, your special skills and hard work- a wasters charter in other words.

Daly is the type who wants the company to pay for the employee from cradle to grave,doesn't matter what the economic situation is like,where the competition comes from, Daly isn't interested.

In Daly's ideal world the state sets up companies to employ people,that's it, no mention of competition, profitability,no, Clare wants subsidies to prop up ailing businesses whose employees are so unproductive and out of touch that they could exist in the 1960s.

Most people who support her are hewn from the same block of useless wood which is fook all use for burning, building with, carving, chopping or anything else.

All you can do is fook it into a corner and hope is doesnt sprout into more useless blocks of unworkable timber and contaminate the rich forest of procductive ebony and teak we have in this country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

Look lads,Daly is a typical product of the wastelands that decry any initiative.

In Daly's ideal world, everyone would be supported by the mother state,so therefore, no use using your initiative,your god given talents, your special skills and hard work- a wasters charter in other words.

Daly is the type who wants the company to pay for the employee from cradle to grave,doesn't matter what the economic situation is like,where the competition comes from, Daly isn't interested.

In Daly's ideal world the state sets up companies to employ people,that's it, no mention of competition, profitability,no, Clare wants subsidies to prop up ailing businesses whose employees are so unproductive and out of touch that they could exist in the 1960s.

Most people who support her are hewn from the same block of useless wood which is fook all use for burning, building with, carving, chopping or anything else.

All you can do is fook it into a corner and hope is doesnt sprout into more useless blocks of unworkable timber and contaminate the rich forest of procductive ebony and teak we have in this country.

swwet music , poetry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

sweet music , poetry

Advertisement