Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Fleadh?

Options
  • 07-07-2009 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Going to see a couple of the shorts' programmes, a feature on Saturday, and a couple of documentaries...and of course the Rowing Club ;) Any insider tips?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ferris Bueller on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

:rolleyes:

Thanks. Ah I suppose you can't beat the big screen tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Programme www.galwayfilmfleadh.com/pr_2009.php

Recommended (by me :pac:)
    Hunger/Friday
    The Battle of Algiers/Saturday
    The Secret of Kells/Sunday
    The Candidate/Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 joanie20

Anyone know what will be playing on the open air screen in eyre square? Can't seem to find a listing for this screen. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

joanie20 wrote: »
    Anyone know what will be playing on the open air screen in eyre square? Can't seem to find a listing for this screen. Thanks!

don't suppose they would consider hooking an xbox up?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Buddly

Anyone see the French Gangster film Mesrine: Killer Instinct last night? Part one of two, I thought it was excellent. Has me reassessing my opinion of Hollywood completely! Part two on tonight in the Omniplex at 21.15, definitely going!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Just got the two on DVD yesterday (I ordered them in Feb but had to wait for them to be released). The first part is super but then again Vincent Cassel is one of my favourite actors anyway. I'll probably watch the second part tomorrow. The story is similar to the General in that he's a loved criminal but was actually a c**t. Anyway, super, super film. Was the film on English?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Welcome to Fleadh world

Advertisement