Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 cans 3 cigarettes

• 07-07-2009 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Went out and spent all my pocket money on 12 cans of cheap booze (got Carlsberg for the same price as Dutch Gold:eek: the bargains are there) and a pack of smokes. Thought I still had a pouch but it's empty. Don't want to stop drinking as can't afford to get ****faced again.Does anybody know how to make 3 cigarettes last through 4 cans? Calling all McGuyvers.:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,817 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Went out and spent all my pocket money on 12 cans of cheap booze (got Carlsberg for the same price as Dutch Gold:eek: the bargains are there) and a pack of smokes. Thought I still had a pouch but it's empty. Don't want to stop drinking as can't afford to get ****faced again.Does anybody know how to make 3 cigarettes last through 4 cans? Calling all McGuyvers.:(
    /obligatory youre an alcho talk. Quit smoking. Bla bla bla.

Bum them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Can, cigarette, can, cigarette, can, cigarette, can

bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Either drink quicker or smoke slower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

split the fags and make rollups from em!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I presume since you mention a pouch you smoke rollies and have skins. Split tobacco in each cigarette into two rollies and walla you now have six smokes.

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Actually you know what? **** fags: Smoke Cigars. Proper one could easily last you an hour. Lasts my slow ass 3 :D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just smoke the fecking things and when they're gone they're gone.

Jaysus I've turned into an old man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

go outside and pick up fag butts from the footpath and roll them into new cigarettes.

<<
    >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

You usual drink Dutch Gold and smoke rollies ???

I think making 3 cigs last is the least of your problems :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 bowowow

yes yes i too want to get cunted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

opr wrote: »
    I presume since you mention a pouch you smoke rollies and have skins. Split tobacco in each cigarette into two rollies and walla you now have six smokes.

Opr

Yep. It's the right way to go but I can't roll cigarette tobacco without losing half of it. It doesn't bind. Btw thanks everyone for decent suggestions rather than abuse (esp Overheal who set the tone). I suppose with eight cans on board I was hoping somebody could come up with ridiculous ways how they had extricated themselves from this situation. Can't bum cigs as it's way too late and it's been raining so can't hunt the footpaths (wet butts? how low do you think I've sunk?:o). I have a tomato and some mayonaisse. Any physicists out there?

I have a tomato and some mayonaisse. Any physicists out there?
    Hmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

SV wrote: »
    Can, cigarette, can, cigarette, can, cigarette, can

bed.

NO WAY, I don't even smoke and I know you can't finish "Cigarette, Can" you have to finish with a Cigarette-Can combo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

are those carlsberg only 3.8% by any chance? I saw a good deal down here 8 for 10e and was at the counter when I realised their scam!!

Overheal wrote: »

You're a fcuking legend. Hope to see you for AH beers. You can't miss me. I will be the one who is actually sitting on his own.:)

You're a fcuking legend. Hope to see you for AH beers. You can't miss me. I will be the one who is actually sitting on his own.:)

Everyone loves an alcoholic :)

Heh

<
    (I may be a bit late)

Samurai wrote: »
    are those carlsberg only 3.8% by any chance? I saw a good deal down here 8 for 10e and was at the counter when I realised their scam!!

\bows to the master

I'm not going to be getting drunk with that sort of slovenly attention to detail.:o

Advertisement