Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Rental car

• 07-07-2009 7:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am going to need a car for a few days from the (30/07 to the 08/07), pick up at Dublin Airport, need a 4/5 door focus/astra type at least, any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

gaizka71 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am going to need a car for a few days from the (30/07 to the 08/07), pick up at Dublin Airport, need a 4/5 door focus/astra type at least, any advice?

Thanks

you should get a cheaper Hertz deal if you click through from the Ryanair or Aer Lingus site, than going directly to hertz.ie....same with hotels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Give these a try, www.economycarrentals.com

Opel astra is €313 for the dates you need. I used them for my last car rental with no problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭gaizka71

I have found
    www.enterprise.ie
    does anyone know them?

The have this address
    PRE-BOOKED CAR HIRE DESK
    ARRIVALS TERMINAL AIRPORT
    DUBLIN, 18
    Tel.: 01-8445848
    to collect the car are the offices at Dublin Airport?... Does it sound right? do not know Dublin that well.....
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭ellejay

yes, I saw their desk when I was looking for an ATM machine on Sat!!!
    When you come through the doors after "customs" into the airport area, turn right and continue all the way to the end and you will see a number of car rental desks. It's around by the Bank of Ireland ATM.
    Enterprise is defintely there!!
    -Just the desk though, I imagine they have the cars parked somewhere closeby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭gaizka71

well, thanks to all, the desk was there, and to get the car they take you on a minibus, but the savings are huge... 240€ 9 days ford focus tdci 1.8... the best deal I could get.

• Advertisement
Advertisement