Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Dún Laoghaire - Room Wanted For 2 nights a week

Options
  • 07-07-2009 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

l'm looking for a room for rent for two nights a week anywhere near Dun Laoghaire. I have just been put on a 3 day week in the Architectural Practice I work in.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Seoid

There are loads of b&bs in the area (and ex-b&bs) - if you don't have a friend to stay with, maybe you could negotiate a good rate with one of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Seoid wrote: »
    There are loads of b&bs in the area (and ex-b&bs) - if you don't have a friend to stay with, maybe you could negotiate a good rate with one of them?

This would be the best route alright. I'm pretty sure given the current climate B&B's would go out of their way to get a gauranteed 2 nights occupancy every week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement