Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tampon Trials - Testing Which Tampon is the Least Absorbant

Options
  • 07-07-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

http://www.zug.com/live/81776/The-Tampon-Trials-Which-Tampon-is-LEAST-Absorbent.html
    This sounds strange, because for most products -- paper towels, maxipads, adult diapers -- absorbency is a good thing. But with tampons, ultra-absorbency can cause the rare but fatal Toxic Shock Syndrome, which is why doctors recommend that women use the least absorbent tampon they need.

Now, I'm a guy. I know nothing about these things. But this makes me worry for all the womens out there. We've got to cut down on tampon absorbency. As far as I'm concerned, these super-absorbent tampons are just waiting to explode.

(The images are pricesless)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

o.0

Are the boxes really that hard to open? :)

And seems mooncup thing is a winner based on the last video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Mooncup always wins. Tampons are for gays.

Advertisement