Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neyo at the Marquee

Options
  • 07-07-2009 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone at this gig last night? Would have loved to have gone! How was it?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭baileyjackson

Full of scumbag knackers. All under the ages of 17 and all pregnant. no luck there,

Seriously for an act like Neyo, its was a scumfest. Wouldnt even get that crowd at faithless or the prodigy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Full of scumbag knackers. All under the ages of 17 and all pregnant. no luck there,

Seriously for an act like Neyo, its was a scumfest. Wouldnt even get that crowd at faithless or the prodigy.

Just as well i stayed away then....!!! Ya i hate the way 'those kinds of people' always go to concerts like this - it ruins it for the 'decent' crowd! ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Ha ha snobbery :D In fairness it's Neyo, at least at Faithless or the Prodigy everyone's loved up to the gills.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

I was there. Not a fan of Neyo at all. Got dragged along but i must say I enjoed it.

Alot of scumbags around alright but didnt see any trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Heard he was in Havana Browns after - is there truth in this ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

DamienH wrote: »
    Ha ha snobbery :D In fairness it's Neyo, at least at Faithless or the Prodigy everyone's loved up to the gills.

very true! ah in the defence of Prodigy fans, they have been around for so long their fan base is spread across all ages, but the luv dup factor is always there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Barr wrote: »

Yep he was, so was Lady GaGa when she was in town. Seems like the happening place to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Barr wrote: »

I wonder how much that cost them.

Advertisement