Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

He's Single Ladies!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Every time I see these I wonder what were you looking for exactly in that section, when you found this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Rob_l wrote: »
    Every time I see these I wonder what were you looking for exactly in that section, when you found this?

I work in sales and get leads from the business services section on Gumtree, but quickly realised the desperately seeking section is an absolute goldmine of lolz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Lol! You should see the London gumtree's section 'Last Night'
    Good for lulz! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

lol this is hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭apkb

very funny:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I work in sales and get leads from the business services section on Gumtree, but quickly realised the desperately seeking section is an absolute goldmine of lolz

Are you a dealer or wha? :pac:

Advertisement