Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 09 - Premiership 09/10 League???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

seems like gettin another 2 is harder then i hoped, ill throw 2 my mates in

gonna do the draw now in a sec after i eat

ok folks draw is done and your name is matched up with your team below

i will start a new thread with league details

1: CrankyStudent (butcherchap) MANCHESTER CITY
    2: MunsterDevil (seanythep) MANCHESTER UNITED
    3: Nemanja91 (gregGH91) EVERTON
    4: BMurphy (brendan murphy) BIRMINGHAM
    5: Rocally (Roccork) BOLTON
    6: Kirby (??) - SUNDERLAND
    7: Corcs001 (v3n0m01) BLACKBURN
    8: Sparky360 (The Dunne) TOTTENHAM
    9: Passingthrough (jwallace007) WEST HAM
    10: Corcaigh (Corcaigh09) CHELSEA
    11: Evad lhorg (??) HULL
    12: SRFC90 (MarkSRFC90) STOKE
    13: Miralize (seanog18) LIVERPOOL
    14: Mr Moon (DJ DigitalMoose) ARSENAL
    15: Up them schteps (pads_irl) WOLVES
    16: Raleigh Burner2 (TuneTuneTuner ) FULHUM
    17: Cactus mac88 (G M E 27 ) BURNLEY
    18: Parawind (parawind) PORTSMOUTH
    19: Axwell (Irish Wolverine) WIGAN
    20: lebowski11 (SteveHeighway ) ASTON VILLA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Woohoo! Got a fairly decent team! worried about Corcaigh though :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If one of your mates isnt interested or drops out ill take a spot if its going

GT: Irish Wolverine

Cheers

your in as wigan man, check my new topic folks and start joining the league and getting the games going :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭lebowski11

I'll take the last spot if its still availabe cranky.No worries if its not.
    Gamertag- SteveHeighway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I'll take Villa if possible? Completely missed this thread until now :(

GT: RichieMUFC

Sorry Y2J, just got in ahead of you.

hey y2j, the best i can do is keep you as a replacement if someone drops out

sorry bro

I'd be happy to take Y2J on in a one off game tonight to see who gets the last spot if you agree with that Cranky.

• Advertisement

whatver yas think lads

Burnley!! Anyone want to swap :D This is gonna be impossible because you cant play with the updated squads and stats in leagues in fifa.

lebowski11 wrote: »
    I'd be happy to take Y2J on in a one off game tonight to see who gets the last spot if you agree with that Cranky.

Well man, you have them fair and square... but if you want to play a one off game to see who gets them, I'll play.

Cheers lads.

thats part of the joy man, i picked the names etc out a hat and i got united on my first go so put it back in cuz of 3 reasons, 1 i support them, 2 it would have been a bit suspect and 3 its more banter being a random team, im going for a top 4 finish is all, your goal is battle relagation :P

i dont have given, bridge, de jong, bellamy and all :(

your only really missin fletcher :p

I'll take you on tonight at about 10 if your good with that Y2J.Pick any teams,winner takes all.Its only fair mate,you were minutes behind.

Fair play lebowski.... how about we both pick Villa? That would be the best way to decide, seeing as whoever wins gets them.

thats part of the joy man, i picked the names etc out a hat and i got united on my first go so put it back in cuz of 3 reasons, 1 i support them, 2 it would have been a bit suspect and 3 its more banter being a random team, im going for a top 4 finish is all, your goal is battle relagation :P

i dont have given, bridge, de jong, bellamy and all :(

your only really missin fletcher :p

Ah ye i know im only buzzin! Just had a go with them there actually. 2.5 star team and their awful lol.

Villa it is.See you at about 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I'll take Richie for a tenner

winston82 wrote: »
    I'll take Richie for a tenner

I wouldn't bet on myself the way I've been playing recently! Well actually, I would.... bet on myself to lose. :D

• Advertisement

Sorry lads I'm going to have to pull out of this. Looks like the loser now of the y2j Vs leboswki match will get Burnley so that's even more motivation to win. :D

If people think I'm pulling out of this because I got Burnley your RIGHT. I thought when I signed up we were going for teams that are in the premier league in the game (Boro, Newcastle and West Brom) Burnley are by far the worst team in the league (The only 2.5 star team i think in the league). If we had of went with the teams in the premier league in fifa this year I think the lowest star team you can get is 4 star so it would have been fairer but a 2.5 star team against 5 star teams no thanks.

Sorry for the confusion and wasting anybody's time.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It was random teams, theres gonna be someone stuck with crap teams. If we all throw our toys out of the pram cos we got a bad pick then there wouldnt be any league. Im wigan cos i joined 19th, the person after me gets Villa which is crap but its random so such is life. I see why you dont want to be Burnley but who would want to be stuck with them in fainress??To be honest this league will be lucky to get started at the minute because no one will want them and everyone has to be joined before the league can be started.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Axwell wrote: »
    It was random teams, theres gonna be someone stuck with crap teams. If we all throw our toys out of the pram cos we got a bad pick then there wouldnt be any league. Im wigan cos i joined 19th, the person after me gets Villa which is crap but its random so such is life. I see why you dont want to be Burnley but who would want to be stuck with them in fainress??To be honest this league will be lucky to get started at the minute because no one will want them and everyone has to be joined before the league can be started.

Well Said...

i said before that it was gonna be THIS SEASONS teams, i even said burnley and all somewhere

its a computer game, ****in hell

anyways the reason you got wigan axwell was cuz i put you and "friend 2" back into the bowl and drew you out wigan from the 2 remainin teams, you had a 50/50 chance of gettin villa

as for the league not being able to start, if you go in now you are able to play games if yas want, i reset the league

so stop moanin i only organised it a couple days ago and i already have 20 folks with their teams picked out, its up to yous to join the league now is all

not rocket science

lolz tas gr8 but no need 2 b such a tw@ bout it, itz obviusly not rocket science or u wudnt ave been able 2 set it up,yer not even able 2 write proper english. Until u getz some1 2 b burnley da league cant run properly coz ders a team missin!! (its not rocket science)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61099810&postcount=16

Cheers ..i mean word..peace out as yous say in the hood ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Handy lads, it's only a simulated game!!!!

of course i can speak proper english, just cuz i aint arsed typin everyword out fully, anyways if your gonna talk **** about how i spell things at least make sure you spell everything proper yourself ya dope

and you came in sayin we will be lucky if it starts, i didnt need you in the league but i gave ya the benefit the doubt and you still ****ing moan, nice chap

im sure Y2J will be happy to be burnley, if not ill get a mate to be them

oh and i have no idea why you quoted my post on the other topic becuase its irrelevant

we dont need everyone to join straight away, it can be done whenever, theres plenty other people to play between now and then

Well shur if he will be Burnley then thats sorted isnt it, but I cant see him wanting to be to be honest.

So do we have fixtures or is it just a free for all?

• Advertisement

Cranky, will you give Lebowski someone other than Burnley? To be fair, whoever is Burnley has no hope what so ever.

It will be no fun to play as an average Championship side (which they are in the game) against top Premiership teams. Allow him to pick one of the 3 Premiership sides who went down.

It's only fair after he was sound enough to play me to see who gets Villa. He doesn't deserve to be screwed over with Burnley.

Advertisement