Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dialing 999

• 07-07-2009 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

I have been having a dream literally 4 or 5 times a week for months in which I'm faced with an emergency, have to dial 999 and can't get through.

The emergencies vary, sometimes it's a car accident, other times a house fire, last night I was being attacked in a house I didn't recognise, but it's always the same, I'm desperately dialing 999 on a mobile phone and just can't get through to anybody!

It sounds to me like an anxiety dream...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Apparently it means I'm feeling victimised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jokavanagh

trish990 wrote: »
    I have been having a dream literally 4 or 5 times a week for months in which I'm faced with an emergency, have to dial 999 and can't get through.

The emergencies vary, sometimes it's a car accident, other times a house fire, last night I was being attacked in a house I didn't recognise, but it's always the same, I'm desperately dialing 999 on a mobile phone and just can't get through to anybody!

It sounds to me like an anxiety dream...

I have been having exactly the same dreams!

Advertisement