Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Req) Tents for Festival

• 07-07-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

-Reposted due to wrong forum-
    Looking for a tent in Cork area, any special offers anywhere?
    There is 3 of us looking for a tent for Oxegen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

-Reposted due to wrong forum-
    Looking for a tent in Cork area, any special offers anywhere?
    There is 3 of us looking for a tent for Oxegen.

Too late to order online now but amazon.co.uk have some great deals on good quality tents.
    Think tesco have cheap ones at moment. Go to some of the camping stores in Cork city centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭dazzday

at this stage argos is probably your best bet...easily get a good tent if you all chip in €20-25 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 egoods

Was in aldi or lidl the other day and they had tents. Didn't take notice of how many they slept, but no doubt they were good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Aldi had a 6 man tent for 89.99 a few weeks ago. two bedrooms and a room in the middle.

Tesco had one nearly the same for €94.00 but it was lighter and the bag was smaller.

There are Tesco value dome 3 man tents for €19.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 yanav

My friend bought one (3 man) for me and two others in Guiney's for 24.99 (including 3 sleeping bags and a mat). I imagine it's not the best quality, but we're probably just gonna leave it behind anyway, and just keep the sleeping bags.

• Advertisement
Advertisement