Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healing time?

Options
  • 07-07-2009 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Going to get my first tattoo sometime next week. I'm going to get 3 stars starting at my tricep up to my shoulder. I'm just getting it done in black ink and i'm not getting the inside of the star coloured just the outline. I was wondering generally how long it would take for it to heal fully as i'm going on holidays on in the middle of Aug and I dont want to get sunburn on the area or anything if its not going to be fully healed. Should I wait untill after my holiday?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dano

One month from getting it done, you should have no problems mate. Try not to get burnt there, just in case you scratch it in your sleep or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You shouldn't be exposing your tattoo to the sun like that unless you want it to fade badly. Particularly when it's only new like that. Keep it covered, or use sunblock and plenty of it.
    If you let it burn then it'll look disastrous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭Duff

Cheers for the replies lads. Might wait untill i'm home before I do it so.

Advertisement