Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scar Tissue = No Cover up :(

Options
  • 07-07-2009 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi Guys

I got a small vertical dragon in black ink on my lower back 10 years ago, went for a consultation with a tattoo artist because I was considering getting something like this http://images.hyperspacestudios.com/michele/gallery/New-Tattoos/abq but he said that i can't get a cover-up because my old tatt is raised and there is too much scar tissue. So don't know what to do:( If i got the new back piece the old tattoo i think would take away from it. Unless I got it done in a kind of japanese style so that it would add or at least not look completely seperate from the old tatt- but again he wasn't exactly forth coming with suggestions.

Any ideas? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Go to a different studion and see what they say? They may have more creative suggestions for how to coverup / add / incorporate into something new.

The scar tissue may well be a problem, but as stated, someone a bit more creative may be able to help you in some way :)

Advertisement