Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stores opening or re-opening in Sligo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

Better move for elverys don't want mr Ashley saturating the market even more not good plus it's still in Irish hands had to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The Art Upstairs shop that moved to Harmony Hill has now moved to Carraroe. The same units that Feehily's are in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

Has anyone been in the new Wallis yet. Keep forgetting it's there, haven't been in since it opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

McHughs to set up temporary restaurant in the Source building for the fleadh?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Heard a rumour doing the rounds in Quayside that Dealz is going to open in where Pull & Bear was. They're going to knock through to the unit next door (Fazmatastic or something is in there at the moment). Supposed to be opening in September

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

Would make sense all right. Seen in the Champion this week that Cullens Bar are looking to set up a temporary bar where Wallis use to be, they had the application adjourned.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Dail Bar is opening in o'connell street!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Vlove wrote: »
    Dail Bar is opening in o'connell street!

It's already there, seen it earlier. Is it just for the fleadh?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,867 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, it's just a pop-up for the week as far as I know (similarly to Kennedy's Bourbon Bar).

Where is it? Haven't been in town since Sunday night, and didn't spot it then.

Well i only saw it announced on the 5th on Teeling Facebook page that it officially opened today at 12pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,867 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Basq wrote: »
    Where is it? Haven't been in town since Sunday night, and didn't spot it then.
    Ah nevermind.. I see now it's the old Wallis premises - underneath Poppadom.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭rocky raccoon

Was in it yesterday. It was late afternoon and it wasn't busy but it needs a good clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Yer man from 5th on Teeling has set up a pop up bar in the Wallis shop on O'Connell St. The Dáil bar.

Not too pricey either, and it wouldn't be a bad spot for a permanent pub either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

I believe the Asian food store that was on Connolly Street has moved over to Pearse Road, where the XL Stop 'n' Shop used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

ectoraige wrote: »
    I believe the Asian food store that was on Connolly Street has moved over to Pearse Road, where the XL Stop 'n' Shop used to be.

Is that where they went, never seen anyone in it in Connolly St. Was very dark inside would loved to have had a look around but probably would feel obliged to buy something and more than likely would have came out with 10 jars of squid or something mad like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Yeah, it's just a pop-up for the week as far as I know (similarly to Kennedy's Bourbon Bar).

Where is Kennedy's Bourbon Bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

prodsc wrote: »

Where is Kennedy's Bourbon Bar?

Beside Kennedy's! :P

On Rockwood parade.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

Does anyone know what is going into the old Pull & Bear. There is a lot of work going on in there.

Not overly sure but did I see some where on here that Dealz were moving in there .again not sure if that's right

sligono1 wrote: »
    Not overly sure but did I see some where on here that Dealz were moving in there .again not sure if that's right

Ya heard this and a unit next door as part of the shop.

• Advertisement

Yes there's two units been knocked into one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

i wonder how many people will attend their interviews after the last escapade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

No jobs = many.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

Heard a rumour that E Z Living were opening a new store on the retail park. It must be true as they are advertising for staff on jobs.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

Is Limoncello restaurant in The Clarance closed? Went to go there for a pizza but the whole building was closed.

No mention of Dealz opening in Sligo in the Press Launch today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

prodsc wrote: »
    No mention of Dealz opening in Sligo in the Press Launch today!

They have signs up looking for staff in the old Pull and Bear unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Will cex ever open?

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Will cex ever open?

Tbh it seems they aren't gonna open at all :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Vlove wrote: »
    Tbh it seems they aren't gonna open at all :/

Doesn't appear to be moving alomg at all, have not even noticed any work being done over the last 2-3 weeks.

Advertisement