Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal Services Letterkenny

Options
  • 07-07-2009 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

We're moving house at the weekend and i'm having trouble finding any removal services in the town, we don't drive either so renting a van is out of the question.

Any suggestions? we don't have that many things to move really, should be 2 Transit type vans max. Does anyone know any trustworthy people that will help out with that kind of thing? i'll pay obviously...

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dont know of any removal firms as such but you could consider hiring out a van or two yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Not much point as they don't drive...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Pique wrote: »
    Not much point as they don't drive...
    Ah well Im afraid it could all be down to something like this

donkey_pulling_cart.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

For one (sad) moment there, I thought you where looking for an undertaker!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

Did you check in "The Dealer"? I know they advertise services. Don't have a copy at the moment to check myself. You could have a quick look at a copy in Easons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I got a guy from Ballybofey called Alan through the Dealer to move some stuff for me, he has a transit type van and was cheap enough from what i remember. PM me if you want his number. or there were loads of other number in the Dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Senna wrote: »
    I got a guy from Ballybofey called Alan through the Dealer to move some stuff for me, he has a transit type van and was cheap enough from what i remember. PM me if you want his number. or there were loads of other number in the Dealer.

Nice, i have a dealer from last week so i'll take a look!

Cheers people!

Advertisement