Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charcoal supplier for an Aussie style barbeque

Options
  • 07-07-2009 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I've been invited to Athenry for a barbecue this weekend and being an Aussie, I have taken my mate under my wing and want to show him what a real bbq is.
    So does anyone know of a charcoal supplier in Galway or Athenry (or nearby?)
    I'm after good wood charcoal like they use in charcoal chicken shops - not coal.

I've heard if I head to the Galway docks I can find some there, but I've no idea where to start (and whether they'll be open on Saturday).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is a coal supplier in the city, on the inside corner as you walk past the Harbour Hotel and start heading towards the new Topaz station. Donnelly's Coals 091 568860, best ring and check first.

Advertisement