Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion mod compliation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

http://www.tesnexus.com/

Top 100 - Pick and choose what you fancy.

O, this should really be in elder scrolls forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

thats a great website but i found installing mods difficult when you want to install loads of them.

I like the list this guys has done up and he is them all compatibile with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

UESP has a page full of links to pages of mods. uesp is also an Oblivion wiki. Great thing to have open in the Steam Browser while you play actually.

As for TES Forum... tbh, another forum without the demand to support it. All the information is pretty out there. The games are fairly static after a major release. The odd question pops up every few months. thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I found OOO (OSCURO'S OBLIVION OVERHAUL) fairly good when I was playing Oblivion.

http://www.oscurogamedesign.com/down-game-ooo-high.html
    Overheal wrote: »
    As for TES Forum... tbh, another forum without the demand to support it. All the information is pretty out there. The games are fairly static after a major release. The odd question pops up every few months. thats about it.

Just wait for the next one! The rumour train has already left the station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Griffin87 wrote: »
    thats a great website but i found installing mods difficult when you want to install loads of them.

I like the list this guys has done up and he is them all compatibile with each other.

The best thing to do is use the Mod Manager, and create OMODs of all the mods you want to use. It's fairly simple to do and means that you can switch mods on and off easier, so isolating any problem ones. I just went through this exercise the other day when reinstalling the game (finally want to finish Shivering Isles _and_ complete the Dark Brotherhood/Thieves Guild quest); think I have around 50 installed right now and will probably add a few more. A new one I found adds chimney smoke to the houses; a small detail but really adds atmosphere.

P.

Advertisement