Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Fantasy Football 2009/2010 (MOD NOTE - POST #2151)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Wasted 4 points on Arteta lol. **** wan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Arteta and Drogba not starting:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

ffs my transfer Duff doesnt play, Artetta out, Shawcross out, Drogba out.

4 players I thought would play..:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Nooooo!!

This all gone wrong...

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Drogba better come on for at least a minute, otherwise loads of people will have the auto capt transfer to Lampard

vice capt is the worst new rule in the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

On thursday i was telling myself to make one transfer of collins out, bale in.

On friday, i sell lampard :rolleyes: and bentner for arteta and torres......at least i changed captain from drogba to torres.

i'm royally ****ed this week already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Lampard :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Shipped out Milner cos he wasnt supposed to start, same with Dunne..made Drogba my capt..

Damn you Drogba...you better come on the 2nd half!!

Edit: Changed my mind..Lampard has 2 and will be my auto captain..Didier stay where you are!!:D

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Got rid of Lampard, stupid mistake, but captaining Kranjcar has paid off so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

So happy I kept Lamps, was mad to consider moving him on!

Watching 3 matches in my room at once, its deadly, I must do this more often! Spurs game, Chel game and Arsenal game. :D

Drogs will prob come on towards the end but doubt he'll do much. Not too bad a start, just need Fab + Bendtner to get me some points!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

pwd wrote: »
    injuritastic

red:
    vermaelen
    corluka (who I only just brought in to replace injured ivanovic)

yellow:
    hunt
    dunne
    nzogbia

I think I can add stearman to the list of non-playing players pretty confidently (supercheap wolves defender)

Not going to score too highly this week, it appears
    i had drogba too
    hahaha

I'd also transferred lampard out for fabregas. oh well

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Drogs will prob come on towards the end

No he won't ...shhhhh :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

No Rooney for United

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm just so so so annoyed that I took Malouda out 3 weeks ago, like beyond annoyed.

I'm getting my Fantasy teams mixed up, decided against bringing in Arteta for this one. So with captaincy on form, it goes from Rooney(rumoured not to be in the sqaud) to Drogba (who hasn't featured yet and probably won't) to the mightyful Malouda!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

KevIRL wrote: »
    Drogba better come on for at least a minute, otherwise loads of people will have the auto capt transfer to Lampard

Totally agree. Should only be a designated Cpt at the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I'd also transferred lampard out for fabregas. oh well
    and rooney was my captain. farty balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Lovely, those two subs ensure the armband switches from Drogs to Lampard :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

KevIRL wrote: »

Disagree. It hasn't really benefited me at all this year but it's a pain in the tits when you're captain is benched at the last minute and you miss out on double points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

All my defenders have a clean sheet plus I've Lampard as captain. Only real problem is that my strikers were Pavlyuchenko and Drogba... And off the bench I'll probably have Dunne (-1) and Jerome coming on :/ Oh wait... Hopefully Pav grabs a goal now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hart and R. Johnson on the bench. Thank fook Arsenal scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭I'm listening

Hey lads how do you check which players are on better form.

Have the Drog as big C and probably like most people here hoping the Lamp gets Vice for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Vice captain is a terrible rule. I've lampard captain and so many people in my league have Drog or Rooney captain, it's nonsense because it rewards people even if they're not paying attention

Vice captain is a terrible rule. I've lampard captain and so many people in my league have Drog or Rooney captain, it's nonsense because it rewards people even if they're not paying attention

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

thinking it might be time to ship out dunne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Hey lads how do you check which players are on better form.

Have the Drog as big C and probably like most people here hoping the Lamp gets Vice for me.

If you click on the Data View tab above your team you can see form and value ratings

:rolleyes:

In fairness he has a point. It's a bit of a crappy rule, even if I will benefit from it being passed from Drogba to Fabregas (not much of a points difference but every little helps).

I'm on a full -2 for Dunne. Ugh. Johnson from Brum will come in and give me 1 point for Hughes.

At least I decided to put Sorensen in goal and Malouda will be my captain so that's at least 38 points from two players. I need Scharner to keep a clean sheet on Monday. I have no strikers this week, Rooney, Drogba or Zamora! :(

Xavi6 wrote: »
    In fairness he has a point. It's a bit of a crappy rule, even if I will benefit from it being passed from Drogba to Fabregas (not much of a points difference but every little helps).

There was plenty of reports about Rooney not being fit for the match, if people kept him captain they obviously weren't paying attention. Ah well, good week for me either way :D

• Advertisement

4 for Lampard. He's gonna hit 58 points by himself as captain.

Massive, massive result for those with him as skipper, i.e. not me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Selling lampard yesterday after having him in the team for 4 months makes me want to take up smoking again. I do have malouda though and torres (cap) to come. Just one big sigh with each lampard goal.

Xavi6 wrote: »

O I know, the ":rolleyes:" wasn't meant in a bad way ;). Just that we were all complaining last year that a vice Cap didn't exist but now we are all complaining that there is one :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Decided to give my captaincy to Rooney this morning for no particular reason. It's moved onto Lampard now so I'll be looking at a projected 69 minus bonus points.

There'll be some serious moving done today I'd say

this is not looking good, 22 pts, did have 3 to play, now rooneys not even made the bench, had a feeling he wouldn't start, but not even be on the bus, that leaves 2, and not many pts so far on the bench

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Vice captain is, and always will be, a joke. Bitter much? Yes I am.

So many people captaining Drogba and Rooney will default to Lampard captain out of pure luck. 28 point swing for nothing.

Arteta, Drogba and Rooney dont play for me. Torres, you better get your arse in gear...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I feel like throwing up!

76 so far, Lampard captain and Malouda basically. Smartly put Dunne as my second sub, so hopefully at least Evra, Mascherano and Tevez play to make up for Rooney

10 points from 5 so far. 3 points for two players to come off the bench. Captaincy should go onto Fabregas. Eeek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Worst week ever, more from my opponents scores rather than mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Captaincy moves from Drogba to Rooney to... Cesc. Oh dear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

aaronh007 wrote: »
    brought in Modric for Malouda

:(:(:(

Still have 44 though, but what could have been.....

Lampard outscored my entire squad

well after todays events so far, hopefully zat knight will get an assist or two and a clean sheet, he's my next sub

:D

Ricketts to score 4 goals and keep a clean sheet vs Man Utd would be the only way this week could be saved :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I almost always have Lampard as captain... Today I moved it to Fabregas :[ Hope Lee scores 10 against United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

There was plenty of reports about Rooney not being fit for the match, if people kept him captain they obviously weren't paying attention. Ah well, good week for me either way :D

Why was Drogba left out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

52 so far with Bent and Barry still to play, Cohen playing at the moment and captaincy yet to be switched to Lampard, what a week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Frisbee wrote: »
    Brought in Assou-Ekotto for Brana this week.

Wanted to get rid of one of Downing, Larsson or Tevez but wasn't interested in taking the hit.

ff-3.jpg

See this? Hanhemann in goal!

Just checked my team there for some reason and Hart is in goal with Hanhemann on the bench with 9 points!

Wtf?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭joe123

I hope to god they get rid of that ****ty vice captain thing next year. Its bull****. It just makes the game more about luck than anything on days like this. People are going to jump 28 points because of bloody luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement