Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing 09/10 in LYIT....any offers??

Options
  • 07-07-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi!

I applied for mature general and I.D nursing in LYIT. Really hope I get an offer in round zero...but the chances look slim.. :(

I scored 148, what did everyone else get for the LYIT? What are my chances?? :confused:

Thanks!! Any help would be great!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 lol1

Hi

If you ring the CAO and ask them for the points for that college this year for mature nursing they will tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SandraD77

hey lol1,

did you find out what the points where for your courses??

Hi

Yeah I did. I.D nursing in UL is 168 and Gen is 180.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SandraD77

lol1,

WOW that's steep I can understand maybe general going up by 10pts, but for I.D to go up by 41 - WOW that is extremely steep! Must have been loads applying for I.D this year! Still I can't imagine that it would stay that high for round 2!!! I imagine it would drop a good bit! I really hope it does so that you get a place! I really hope that you get something in round 2! You must let me know! I'll have fingers crossed for you!

S

S

Ah thank you. I really hope so too! Im not giving up yet. Plus I may get in via FETAC results I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'll let you know anyway. Well done again! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 ELISHA82

Hi carolann

Just wondering did you get an offer in the Lyit, I got into General, let me know if you got in it would be nice to get to know someone b4 we start. Hope ya got in!

Elisha x

Advertisement