Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FM104 Phoneshow With Adrian Kennedy.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Are you joking? When Jeremy went into cell 13 and the door slammed and we didn't hear from him for a few minutes, words can't discribe the terror I felt, I was so worried for him.
    Really scary show. Wanted to turn it on but couldn't as I was worried. I hope Jeremy doesn't get hung :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Are you joking? When Jeremy went into cell 13 and the door slammed and we didn't hear from him for a few minutes, words can't discribe the terror I felt, I was so worried for him.
    Really scary show. Wanted to turn it on but couldn't as I was worried. I hope Jeremy doesn't get hung :(
    Are you serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

When Jeremy went into cell 13 and the door slammed and we didn't hear from him for a few minutes(

A good thing....yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Ugh Jude is on right now, I hate Jude so much :mad:
    I actually agree with him most of the time tbh - its that Joan one that I dont like, she seems to be anti everything.
    Lol, gullible people FTW. So called "psychics" make a mint off of that!

There where peeps on the show saying they meet and post on Boards.ie!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Max Power1 wrote: »
    I actually agree with him most of the time tbh - its that Joan one that I dont like, she seems to be anti everything.

Both are bad as each other but I think that joan one is worse being one of always defending the catholic church all time. at least jude realises that society changes but they both annoy the s**t out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Slicklink

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    A good thing....yes?

Ho Ho Ho. Good one.

The only reason these programs exist of course on what are mainly music driven stations is to fill the 20% speech/news requirement set in licence conditions.

Having said that, given their audience demographic the tabloid phone format is inevitable. For anyone who has been listening to from the early days of Chris Barry it does become tired and stale.

It fulfills its purpose though I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

lmao at the wikipedia page!

[quote=wikipedia
    Main Issues

Listeners are invited to submit topics by email and telephone for discussion on the programme between 2230 and 0030 nightly. These topics usually relate to issues affecting Dubliners, current affairs and listeners' personal problems. Most nights some tosser named Jude rings in and manages to piss off most of Ireland. Jude has managed to become the most hated man in Dublin.
    [/quote]

(not added by me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

anybody listen to it last night. It was about football hooligans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

ye it was ridiculous,idiots saying it doesnt exist in LOI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

very good show. listen all the time in sligo but cant watch on t.v because chorus only provide channel south up here not city channel galway or dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Phoneshow

The best late night talk show by far!
    Who competes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Phoneshow wrote: »
    What competes?

Silence

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

Phoneshow wrote: »
    Who competes?

Coincidence or well timed....

0104 timestamp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Phoneshow

johnc24 wrote: »
    Coincidence or well timed....

0104 timestamp

For the purpose of me looking..Fantastically Cool... let's just say I planned that lol :D

And good on ya for noticing that ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

There where peeps on the show saying they meet and post on Boards.ie!!!!!

Yo

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭PhosphoricAcid

I think Adrian and Jeremy are talented hosts. But the show attracts a poor catchment area and the listeners generally cannot hold an argument.Topics are a bit repetitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

No!!

Bunch of lowlifes with nothing better to do.

Like a taximans night out.
    used to listen to show years ago. But you get tired of listening to same people phoning in with their rants all of the time. Liveline any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

Anyone listening to the guy on air now? He says he is half-Austrian and a fascist. Can't understand why anyone would want to have a child with someone who isn't white. He is basing his beliefs on "a movie I saw which is true." He is still in school. I hope he is just taking the proverbials.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I actually listened to this (I'm in Sligo) as someone mentioned it on another thread and the first thing that sprung to mind was 'troll'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

But the show attracts a poor catchment area

What, Dublin?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Damn, this show is getting so bad now it's hilarious

Seems to be Zoltan and Joan phoning in nearly every night, throw in the pissed up old skangers and it's Radio Gold!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭RCNPhotos

Listened to this last night for the first time in years (was havin an early night).

Jesus the people who are ringin in. A fair few of them would do well to be put down.

They really need to block Judes number, he really crossed the line tonight :mad:

They really need to block Judes number, he really crossed the line tonight :mad:

They should now because that was inappropriate and hypocritical. when the women came on the phone about the "fat man" issue he completely ignored it when was proven to get involved with someone elses business.

They have to spend another week in the Clearys window, hehe, poor guys.

This Conor guy is getting just like Jude a very opinionated regular

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Yer man that was on about giving his 14 yo €500 to bet sounded like a bit of a wind up merchant!! Got a good reaction tho!!!

• Advertisement

I'm going to spend next week outside the CLearys window with a baseball bat hoping Jude will walk by, I HATE JUDE MORE THEN ANYTHING!!!

I'm going to spend next week outside the CLearys window with a baseball bat hoping Jude will walk by, I HATE JUDE MORE THEN ANYTHING!!!

I believe he has been in a wheelchair from a young age. Can you please take out Joan if she comes by. I can't stand her and the one that rings into the open mic and ruins every topic, I think deirdre is her name.

Zoltan is the wheelchair bound one. I spent most of yesterday outside that window and no sign of Jude. That wuss, probably knows I am waiting and is terrorfied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CHICKENROLL

zoltan what a prick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

If I ever hear about Jude's 2 year old learning german again I'll track him down myself and cut his tongue out.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭PhosphoricAcid

:pac:their good..attracts the wrong crowd though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Anyone hear that "20 stone" c*ck "Dave from Sandyford" on last week insulting women who "let themselves go" post marriage? I swear to God I've never laughed so much ..

And some caller coming on in a real thick Dublin accent..we'll call him Tom.

Tom: Adrian is Dave still on da line?
    Adrian: Yes he is Tom
    Tom: Dave man, ye ere listen, I..tink..yer-a-prick...

Lmfao :D

Advertisement