Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUCK!

Options
  • 07-07-2009 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

:D

I got to duck breasts in the freezer bought but theres only one of me and i don't think i could eat to of them and having duck twice in one week what will i do with the other :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

cook the two breasts and cool the other down slice it finely and make noodles or something else from it you wont feel like youve had it twice in one week.

or you could just leave it in the freezer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

there stuck together :mad: I could try dropping them on the floor till they split :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Invite somebody to dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

We usually cook duck breasts on the barbeque on night one( make sure they are still pink, delicious) with a salad, and on night two have the leftovers with spaghetti/noodles. We use a simple recipe- fry some onions with a few mushrooms and red pepper, add the chopped up duck, a little splash of wine and soysauce and some chicken stock ( thicken with corn flour if you want) and serve with pasta/spaghetti/noodles. Simple, 10 minute recipe, nice.

Advertisement