Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value MA/MMA training in Dublin?

Options
  • 07-07-2009 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

hi im looking to learn more effective striking techniques and some grappling. ive no previous training. i want a routine i can train on the heavybag a couple of days a week and maybe 1 day a week in a class.

BJJ and muay thai would be my interests but id do MMA classes if its at the right price.

ive also looked into learning kravmaga but cant afford it right now, unless anyone knows anywhere you can do train for 5-10euro a group session?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Where are you and how flexible are you with travel arrangments?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

yes it would prob have been a good idea to state my location!

im in south dublin, close to the city. can travel anywhere in dublin i suppose

only commitment i have this summer during the week is basketball every tues nite 7.30pm, should be there tonite but im out of money till 2moro!
    my strength training schedule is flexible, that,basketball and cycling are my current exercise activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Danye

yes it would prob have been a good idea to state my location!

im in south dublin, close to the city. can travel anywhere in dublin i suppose

only commitment i have this summer during the week is basketball every tues nite 7.30pm, should be there tonite but im out of money till 2moro!
    my strength training schedule is flexible, that,basketball and cycling are my current exercise activities.

Hey, check out http://www.ultimatefitnessireland.com/

They are closed for the next week or 2 due to expanding the gym, but when it re-opens it will be a lot bigger and better and its unlimited training for €79 a month which would be handy as you could work around the times with your current schedule.

Advertisement