Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HBP Movie

Options
  • 07-07-2009 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

Been a long time since I read HBP, but I dont remember the attack on the burrow thats in the movie. anyone help me here ??

Cheers

alic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

From IMDb:
    Two new scenes were added that do not appear in the book: The collapsing Millenium bridge (at the beginning of the film, and which appears in the Third Trailer) and the Death Eater attack at the Burrow (seen in the second trailer). An attack on a Muggle bridge is actually mentioned in the original opening of the book by Cornelius Fudge, but not shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

They wanted to repetition as the final scene in HBP is similar to that in the final book so they changed it to the burrow instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭alic

grand so, cheers

Advertisement