Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable 2010??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭irish-anabel

f*** you physics! My birthday will be an immensely happy time this year... not! Why on earth do they put maths paper two and irish 1 on the same day? really??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

f*** you physics! My birthday will be an immensely happy time this year... not! Why on earth do they put maths paper two and irish 1 on the same day? really??

Yeah, that's actually HORRIBLE :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

It is! The only day where I have more than 1 exam :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Conor108 wrote: »
    It is! The only day where I have more than 1 exam :(
    Not having to do Irish and only needing a d in pass maths is nice:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

theowen wrote: »
    Not having to do Irish and only needing a d in pass maths is nice:rolleyes:
    I am very, very glad I dropped Irish! Only pass maths those days and that's a cake walk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I don't like the timetable at all :( have loads of days with to exams, i'd prefer if it was spread out. Also really glad i dropped irish too, only did it about two weeks ago so i've a bit too catch up on but it was worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

When I chose to repeat I originally dropped higher maths,only to take it back up again. Which is kinda crap,because now I have to sit the exams. <.<
    Can't really complain though,only have one full day.
    Timetable is very similar to last year,for me anyway. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

from the 15th to the 23rd I have no exam.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I think I've got 3 free days before Applied Maths! Then freedom! Just 161 days to go folks

Advertisement