Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G1

• 07-07-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭

I finally made it into G1 and was wondering, apart from bush, who else on boards has wasted enough time to get into it?

I also noticed bush is 3rd on the CP list and want to congratulate him on that and ask how long has he been there?

Also, once I hit G1 my irish flag changed to a british one. Wtf is up with that?? Anybody had this happen to them? I'm not sure if its street fighter related or the fact that im playing on another 360.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

between college, my xbox red ringing and the like, nope only in G2-C

The whole thing is for the most part meaningless. unfortunately.

They should have proper tournaments.

Have signups, a specified time and have hundreds in them, like on a poker website.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Congrats on getting there.

Can't say I'm too pushed on getting to G1. I prefer finding players around my own skill level just higher or lower to practise with and then add them to freinds and play em regularly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Kirby wrote: »
    I finally made it into G1 and was wondering, apart from bush, who else on boards has wasted enough time to get into it?

I also noticed bush is 3rd on the CP list and want to congratulate him on that and ask how long has he been there?

Also, once I hit G1 my irish flag changed to a british one. Wtf is up with that?? Anybody had this happen to them? I'm not sure if its street fighter related or the fact that im playing on another 360.

The sad thing is im in g1 on psn too, lol. I got to 2nd on cp at the end of last month. Surprised im still there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I remember when about a week after championship mode came out I got the number one spot....for about a day. The fact that you are at the top for over a week is pretty cool.

Oh and Azza, I won my first G1 tourney against a Bison in the Final :D. And it's Tuesday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Kirby wrote: »

Oh and Azza, I won my first G1 tourney against a Bison in the Final :D. And it's Tuesday.

hes a n00b. id still smash ya. no problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Yeah I made it in there about a week ago. Still havent won one yet though!! I've lost to Chun-li in more finals :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Damn I must have only ever played about 3 decent chun li players all my time of playing SFIV. I guess chunnies aint on the ps3 version lol.

Advertisement